To room 13,
I am still not at school yet, but on Tuesday I start my new school at mountain creek state school. It is teacher only day on Monday, so that’s why I am starting on Tuesday. The weather is always sunny, so I have spending my days at the pool and the beach. We have had my Nana from Dunedin here with us for the last week. We had to get up at 4.30am this morning to take her to the airport. Daddy comes to see us on the weekends and he goes back to police academy on Sundays. We have been looking at lots of houses to live in with swimming pools but mum is still looking for the right house. Last weekend we had some of daddy’s cousins and aunty come to visit us. it was nice to meet some of our other relatives. One was also called Ashleigh. Hope everyone enjoyed their school holidays. Missing you all.
Love Ashley Stewart
No comments:
Post a Comment