Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

SMARTS


We had a look at our space rocket SMARTS from Term 1 and what we thought we were good at and what we wanted to improve on. With the class, we then shared which SMARTS we thought we had got a lot better at this year.

Word Smart
Jarkwyn - I have got better at writing I can write more words and quicker.

Samantha - In writing I am adding more detail, using bigger words and adding connectives to make my sentences longer.
Mayke - I can write a lot more words in English now.

Nature Smart
Bradley -I like taking care of nature and I love animals. I read books to find out more things about nature.

Picture Smart
Palm - I have done lots of good drawings at school and home. I have also created my own fashion book.
Isaac - I am very good at drawing now. I have got much better at doing nature scenes.
Kahn - Now I can draw really good pictures.
Ben - I am much better at drawing now.
Krystal - I can copy my Dad's drawings well, like a picture I drew of Sponge Bob.

People Smart
Te - I am not shy and get really stuck into games with others.
Thesara - I know a lot more people and don't feel shy. I have made new friends and am good at helping others.

Body Smart
Olivia T. - I can now run a lot faster and further.
Charles - I am now really good at soccer and can also run a lot faster. I made into our class relay team.
Jarelle - I have got some good skipping skills and am more coordinated.
Eden - I can run faster than I could before and am really good at skipping.
Phoenix - I can run further, without getting a stitch. I also got through to the finals of the sprints.
Olivia D. - I can run a lot faster now.
Harriet - I run near the front now and try not to run with my friends at the back.

Logic Smart
Cole - I am way better at my times tables, especially the tricky ones.
Olivia F. - I am better at my times tables and am getting quicker at my basic facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment